Our 2016 veggie boxes have come to an end. Our last week for 2016 was March 21.
If you are interested, we can send some more information, and you can sign up for the email.
We will send out a couple emails through out the summer when berries and other produce are available.
We will have a pick your own high-bush blueberry day, opportunities to purchase pre-picked high-bush blueberries and also boxes of wild blueberries available.
This information will be posted on FaceBook and an email will be sent out.
All of the berries are unsprayed. (including organic pesticides)
Build Your Own Veggie Box
In Partnership with go!PEI, the Town of Cornwall and the City of Charlottetown, Olde MacKenzie Farm is pleased to offer a wide variety of organically grown fresh produce year round through our weekly veggie box program.
How it works:
- Tell us when and where you wish to pick up your veggie box – Orders must be placed a minimum of 24 hours prior. (see pick up locations below)
- Select your desired vegetables based on weekly availability at your pickup location
- Take your box home and enjoy!
- During the main growing season, we divided the vegetables into 2 sections based on weight and value. You build your box by selecting vegetables from each section.
- Farm fresh eggs can be subbed in as one of the two sections. Eggs will also be available for sale each week when you pick up your box.
- Every, Sunday we send out an email notifying you of the vegetables available for the coming week.
How do I sign up?
- Call or email us a minimum of 24 hours before you wish to pick up your veggie box and provide us with the following details:
o Pick up date and location
o Veggie box size
o The number of weeks you are signing up for
You may fill out the form below to be added to our weekly email list.
IMPORTANT:To guarantee your box you must pay in advance
Cost: starting June 30th. 2015
- $25 per Box or
- $15 per half box
- Family size $40
Increases to your veggie box size can be made.
Pick up Times and Locations:
2016 to be determined. Please signup for the email to stay informed.
We will be doing $20 pre-made boxes starting Feb 22. An email was sent out in regards to signup for these boxes.
- Town of Cornwall - Town hall - Tuesdays from 4:00 – 5:45pm
- City of Charlottetown – Pre-made boxes for the winter. Eastlink Center Monday from 4:30-5:30. Main Season was Thursday Farm Centre.
How to contact us:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 902-316-0228
- Should we ever need to cancel veggie boxes, we will contact you and automatically apply your deposit to the following week.
- If you are unable to pick up your box please contact us to make alternate arrangements. We are unable to issue refunds for missed pickups.
- You can change the size of your veggie box with a minimum of 24 hours’ notice.
In the event of inclement weather, please check our Facebook page, the CBC Storm Centre website and our twitter feed for veggie box pickups rescheduling and/ or cancellation updates. Attempts will also be made to notify local radio stations Ocean 100 and CFCY.
Should provincial government offices be closed, veggie box pickups will be also be rescheduled. Cornwall falls under the Charlottetown Provincial Services so will follow the closure of those offices.
It is still your responsibility to notify us if you cannot make a rescheduled pickup date.